All content and functionality available on this website, comprising logos, graphics, text, and their arrangement are DASCA’s exclusive property and are protected reserved under international copyright laws. All rights–which are not expressly granted–are completely.
The trademarks, logos, designs, and service names, which are appearing on this website, are the registered and unregistered trademarks of DASCA. While browsing the DASCA website, you must agree that you will never use any of these trademarks for advertising, promotion, and other purposes. Further, other trademarks–which are not owned by DASCA but still appearing on this website–are the properties of other companies, which may or may not be associated/affiliated/connected with DASCA. You are barred from reproducing any of these trademarks.
Use of Website Information:
DASCA grants every visitor a non–transferable, restricted, and non–exclusive right to access, use, download, and print the content of the website. However, you must agree to the following terms:
- All details and information available on this website should be used only for personal and information–related purposes
- No details/content should be altered, modified, reproduced, transmitted, posted, or redistributed in any way
- All details and information available on this site are subject to copyright protection. So, if you take any content/information/details from the website, you must contribute them
While browsing this site, you must agree to the fact that DASCA has the unconditional authority to make full use of all details you either post or publish on its website. Given this, you should stay away from any claims against DASCA for any sort of infringements of any privacy or publicity–related rights, moral rights, or attribution–related rights concerning their use and publication of these sorts of submissions. However, you should always refrain from posting/publishing materials that:
- Are derogatory, obscene, or threatening
- Would provoke the conduct that would lead to offense or the violation of any law
- Would cause the infringement of the copyright or intellectual property or any other rights
- Contain any virus or harmful element
- Provide false or misleading information or statement
DASCA neither reviews nor takes the responsibility for the posts made by users on the DASCA website. Nevertheless, DASCA has the right to reject or remove any post or information, partially or completely.
Warranties and Disclaimers:
DASCA never warrants the information and details available on this site, which are given "as is" without any type of warranty, including without any warranty pertaining to non–infringement and the results or performance you may get by making use of the details and information. DASCA will never be held responsible for any omission or error in the content and information or documents used as reference or linked with the website.
DASCA does not guarantee that:
- The website caters to your requirements
- All the content/materials are secure, timely, constant, and error-free
- All the browsers get reliable and accurate results while using the DASCA website
- Any error related to software will be rectified immediately
- Anything downloaded or acquired through the DASCA website should be done at the browser's risk or own discretion and risk. Browsers will be only responsible for any damage to their computer or data loss due to the download of such materials.
- DASCA website and details/content may have technical errors or typographical inaccuracies.
- DASCA has the right to change any information/content/details anytime without any prior notice.
Any disputes arising hereunder shall be governed by and interpreted following the laws of the United States of America and the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia.