On the DASCA website and on all public platforms, it is ensured that the information provided to you is correct, updated, and accurate, and which gives you a clear understanding of the DASCA services, solutions policies and practices. Full security and confidentiality of all information collected from you during your interface with our website is also consistently ensured.
- DASCA social media pages and digital advertisements.
Information collected through cookies or other web tracking technologies have been listed in section 1.2.
1. TYPE OF INFORMATION DASCA COLLECTS
1.1 Information that you may provide DASCA during the course of your interface with this website:
- Personal Information: Such as your name, email address, date of birth, gender, address, phone number, etc.
- Identity Verification Information: Such as images of your government-issued ID, passport, national ID card, or driving license, as permitted by applicable laws or other authentication information.
- Financial Information: Related to bank account or credit card to process payments and comply with applicable law.
- Communications with DASCA: via email or any other media including (but not restricted to) social media.
1.2 Information that DASCA gathers from you
- Usage and Geo-location information: Technical information including Geo-location, IP address, usage information like pages you viewed or searched for.
- Log Data and Device Information: Including access dates and times, hardware and software information, or device-related information.
- Cookies and/or other web tracking technologies: like web beacons, pixels, and mobile identifiers that allow us to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the Services, pages visited, language preferences, and other traffic data. We (and our third party service providers) may use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively, and to personalize your experience. We might also gather statistical information about your use of our Services in order to continually improve their design and functionality, understand how they are used and assist us with resolving questions regarding them. If you wish, you may set a “Do not track” preference in your browser or disable cookies in your browser.
1.3 Information that is gathered from Third Parties
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or fraud detection information, from third-party service providers and/or partners, and combine it with information we have about you. For example: We may receive background check results (with your consent where required) or fraud warnings from service providers like identity verification services for our fraud prevention and risk assessment efforts.
- We may receive information about you and your activities on and off the DASCA platforms through partnerships, or about your experiences and interactions from our partner ad networks.
2. HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
2.1 Your information may be used only for legitimate purposes in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience.
- To provide the functionality of our Services and fulfilling your requests.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, when you contact us via one of our online contact forms or otherwise, for example, when you send us questions, suggestions, compliments, or complaints, or when you request other information.
- To complete your transactions, and provide you with related services or communications.
- To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our offerings, terms, conditions, and policies.
- To allow you to send messages to another person if you choose to do so.
- To send you promotional emails, with information about our services, offerings, new initiatives, and other news about our organization and its subsidiaries.
- To facilitate social sharing functionalities that you choose to use.
- To analyze Personal Information for business reporting and providing a personalized experience.
- To analyze or predict users’ preferences to prepare various aggregated reports on how digital content is used, to improve Services and Customer Experiences.
- To better understand you, so that interactions with you can be personalized and to provide you with information and/or offers customized to your interests.
- To better understand your preferences so that better content can be delivered via DASCA Services that are believed to be relevant and interesting to you.
Engagement in these activities will only happen with your consent or where there is a legitimate transactional interest only. You may, at any time, withdraw your consent to receive such emails through the unsubscribe link contained in each email or by contacting us directly via email. In case you choose to unsubscribe, DASCA will not process your Personal Data unless legally required to do so by relevant authorities.
2.2 Right to manage your Personal Information
If you wish to review, correct, update, restrict or remove the Personal Information that you have previously provided or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Information for purposes of transmitting them to another entity, please contact at email@example.com. You will receive a response to your request in accordance with applicable law.
3. COMPLIANCE WITH LAW, RESPONDING TO LEGAL REQUESTS, PREVENTING HARM, AND PROTECTION OF OUR RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, your personal information may have to be disclosed to courts, law enforcement or governmental authorities, or authorized third parties, if and to the extent it is required, or permitted to do so by law or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary:
- To comply with legal obligations,
- To comply with legal process and to respond to claims asserted against DASCA,
- To respond to verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that DASCA, you, or any of the other users may be exposed to legal liability.
- To enforce and administer our Terms of Service, the Payment Terms, or other agreements with Members
- To protect the rights, property, or personal safety of DASCA, its employees, its Members, or members of the public.
These disclosures may be necessary to comply with legal obligations, for the protection of your or another person's vital interests or for our or a third party’s legitimate interest in keeping DASCA and its platforms secure, preventing harm or crime, enforcing or defending legal rights, or preventing damage.
DASCA websites or online services do not intend to be used by anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we may have collected information about your child, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.