DASCA's eminence as the developer of the world's most definitive credentials for marking excellence in the Big Data profession serves very well all stakeholders – Big Data tech-stables, Big Data professionals, Big Data training outfits, as well as business schools and universities breeding higher–grade professional talents.
Available across 183 countries, DASCA certification exams are built on 5th generation TEI technologies delivered through state-of-the art QTI-PCI aligned test engines by ExamStrong, the world's largest exam-delivery ecosystem specializing in highest-stake certification exams of world's leading 3rd party standards and credentialing bodies.
Partnering DASCA implies building powerful real–time bridges with the state-of-the-art in Data Science thought and practice worldwide, and profiting in business through world-class Big Data standards, certifications, and knowledge networks.
Big Data technology stables, Big Data consulting outfits, IT training companies, leading universities, business schools, higher education institutions, and government ICT academies – all are adding to the rapidly swelling DASCA worldwide network. And if your organization is yet to ally with DASCA, well, then just start the process now! We'll be privileged to have you join in.
There are diverse roles in the offing in the world of Big Data. The industry workforce employed in this domain are certainly not experts in each vertical and technology. There is always a little room left to learn more. The survey released by US Bureau of Economic Analysis proves the same. There is a clear indication on how Big Data professionals aren’t proficient in both Data and non-Data analytics tools and roles.
With 57% of total strength knowing very well how to handle Data analytics roles. And the other 43% being proficient in non-Data analytics tool.
With SQL clearly winning the popularity contest in Data handling roles, and gaining 42% of ‘YES’ in number of people proficient in this tool, 29% were expert in non-Data analytics functions in the same technology framework.
Next in line was the statistical computing software R, with 33% users being proficient in Data management using this application and 10% being in non-Data roles.
Python and Excel ranked neck-to-neck, with approximately one fourth of all users using them for Data analysis and between 11-15% using them for other functions. It may be noted that python is one of the fastest growing languages among Big Data developers for its ease of use.
(The DASCA NewsDesk. Research by CredRadar™ and CredForce)